Friday, April 21, 2006

Some New Stuff!


G'day again folks. Over the last week I have done the 'sculpting' for a few new pieces. They are a wooden bridge in 15mm or 20mm scale, and two 'log' defensive positions for 15mm bases. One is a piece for a large artillery base and other is perfect for a small command base. While I have said they are 15mm scale, they could, however, still be used for 20mm games.

I hope to have these moulded in the next few days and have a few pieces in resin made by mid-week. I won't be able to price these properly until I can weight the actual resin pieces, but I can't imagine them being very expensive.

These pieces were done at the suggestion of some wargamers at B.I.G. and other clubs. If anyone has any ideas for pieces, please contact me:

Email: fss.glynn@gmail.com
Phone: (07) 5426 7716
Mobile: 0433 648 876

Cheers until next time.

Glynn

2 Comments:

Blogger the trojan bunny said...

Nice Bridge mate, will it work at a stretch with 28mm minis for a skirmish game? How long and wide is it?

Mike

10:35 AM  
Blogger glynn said...

It will - for a footbridge mate. There is also another one ready to mould as well, but I'll wait to see how this one comes out.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home